Marketing, branding and communications
Lead Sustainability Advisor
Imagine a future where you play a key role in pursuing our strategy of a net positive biodiversity impact from new projects commissioned from 2030
Join us in this role where you’ll lead APAC targets for sustainability. In line with biodiversity having become one of the most important sustainability themes across all stakeholder audiences, we aim for a net positive biodiversity impact from new projects commissioned from 2030, and you’ll be playing a key part in the strategy. This includes our current approach to developing sustainability actions, and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a strategic and programmatic approach.
Welcome to APAC Communications
You’ll be part of APAC Communications where you, together with your colleagues, will be leading the strategic and programmatic approach to our sustainability programme, including biodiversity.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting our global biodiversity ambition by leading local initiatives in the APAC region and ensuring that local activities support both the agendas of external stakeholders and our global ambition
- taking positive biodiversity actions and making them an integrated part of future asset projects in the region with a view to reaching our company target of a net positive biodiversity impact for all projects consented to after 2030
- raising awareness and advocating for sustainability and biodiversity commitment to stakeholders and the general public
- leading, developing, and delivering regional initiatives for positive biodiversity actions
- ensuring stakeholder mapping and engagement: leading and supporting markets in the region in identifying and engaging biodiversity stakeholders, including the government, academics, NGOs, and media for the region
- ensuring that an overview of all actions in APAC’s markets is maintained and recorded as appropriate to ensure it is visible to the entire organization.
To succeed in the role, you:
- as a minimum, have a bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, e.g. environmental studies, communications, or other related disciplines
- have sustainability and biodiversity-related experience, including in the marine environment (i.e. offshore), with extensive experience in liaising with authorities and NGOs
- have a strong regulatory and industry network in Taiwan and APAC
- have experience in working proactively with stakeholders and in leading teams and complex projects (often at a distance) in a highly competitive industry
- speak and write both Chinese and English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.