IT and digital
Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions and your test automation expertise is key to driving the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape test automation solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain test automation for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing trading platform. You’ll thrive in an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Center
You’ll be part of Market & Risk Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for assuring high-quality software solutions within the trading landscape. You’ll be a part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value and analysing business requirements to prepare automation
- driving test automation activities – designing the test automation framework and developing automated test suites
- contributing to the high quality of an overall solution, including exploratory, integration, and performance testing
- participating in backlog refinement to ensure that quality is part of the ‘definition of done’ and ‘acceptance’ criteria
- preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
- impacting and helping members of the team to build quality into the software development process by practicing TDD.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive test automation experience with REST APIs, Angular, SQL databases, and DevOps
- have API testing experience with Postman, SoapUI, or Swagger with test automation using Rest Assured or another API automation framework
- have experience in at least one of the UI test automation tools: Selenium, Protractor, or Cypress.io – experience with desktop UI test automation with Test Complete or a similar tool will be a plus
- have basic programming skills in at least one of the modern languages: Java, C#, or Python
- have experience with database testing and automation – you may need to run manual testing from time to time.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Head of Custom Applications CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.