IT and digital
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that quality is built into each IT delivery to support business needs
Join us in this role where you’ll support quality initiatives across an agile organisation, focused on fulfilling demands from Agile Release Train (ØBS ART) and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT.
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
You’ll be part of ØBS Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will support quality initiatives, building digital solutions for ØBS, Tax, and Procurement processes. In cooperation with DevOps Center of Excellence you’ll support more than 10 cross-functional teams in delivering best in class quality management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and orchestrating the implementation of a Quality Management strategy in the Agile Release Train
- coordinating with platform teams on upgrade and patching
- managing Test Automation throughout the agile organisation, incl. automation enablers
- ensuring that team members are skilled in testing and implementing quality concepts from planning to deployment
- preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with testing SAP/SAP BI
- have substantial hands-on experience working test automation tools and framework
- have documented experience with driving initiatives and managing stakeholders in an international environment
- have a deep understanding of DevOps methodology principles
- are open minded and can work independently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation, on (Poland +48) 504802623 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.