Finance and controlling
Senior Change Owner for energy settlement and process development
Imagine a future where you contribute to our global growth by shaping the new processes within energy settlement
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a dedicated team developing and implementing a scalable settlement platform for energy settlements to support our vision to provide green energy solutions. As part of the Solution Delivery team, you’ll develop scalable settlement solutions to new and current contracts to support the rapid global growth of our organisation.
Welcome to Finance - Back Office
You’ll be an integral part of The Solution Delivery team where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of an agile scrum team collaborating to define, develop, and implement the processes for settling new Power Purchase Agreements and subsidies for our green assets across the globe. Back Office is responsible for securing the cashflow of all revenue streams across our organisation, and the solutions developed by your team will contribute to our success in achieving this.
You’ll play an important role in:
• defining and designing effective processes for settlement and accrual of energy contracts with focus on the end-to-end value stream, meeting the needs of numerous stakeholders
• driving the development and implementation of settlement processes to provide consistent, reliable, and transparent financial data and reporting to our stakeholders, in close cooperation with business and IT colleagues
• building relationships and collaborating with stakeholders to understand the needs and interests and how Back Office can contribute towards these
• translating complex business contracts into IT requirements and work with the IT developers to implement and test the solution.
To succeed in the role, you:
• have strong analytical skills and a self-driven and systematic approach to your tasks
• thrive in cooperating closely with colleagues across a large and multicultural organisation
• can challenge and influence the existing end-to-end business processes
• have experience with stakeholder management
• preferably, have a good understanding of accounting principles and financial controls
• preferably, have experience working with European or US energy markets.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Lindschouw, Head of Solution Delivery, on (Denmark +45) 99557548 on Mondays to Fridays from 10:00-16:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.