Administrative Assistant & Front Desk Attendant
Imagine a future where you get to support the growth of the Offshore wind market in the United States
Join us in this role where you’ll be acting as the director of first impressions of the Newark corporate office. In this role, you’ll maintain the office, act as office concierge to our many foreign visitors, and assist as needed with local area information.
Welcome to US Facilities
You’ll be part of the Facilities Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will liaise with vendors, visitors, and property management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the guest check-in process and guest log, greeting visitors upon arrival, informing them of emergency exits and egress plans, and answering incoming calls
- being responsible for vendor and property management coordination and relations
- managing incoming and outgoing mail and packages and delivering them to the appropriate employee or department
- providing administrative and project support to the Facilities department and Newark office employees, as needed
- managing, ordering, setting up, and coordinating all catering, staying within budget for all events
- ordering and maintaining office supply inventories and managing the spending budget for various vendors
- Assist with other offices, as needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a kind, helpful, and professional demeanor
- pay close attention to detail, are well-organized, and can multi-task
- can ensure tasks are thoroughly completed
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have excellent time management and the ability to prioritize work
- have strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 12, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements. We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.