IT and digital
IT Graduate within cyber security
Step into a career where you understand your own potential while safeguarding green energy
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your first rotation, you’ll be in Corporate Information Security which is a fast-evolving team with the goal of protecting our organisation. You’ll be developing security requirements and ensuring that new technologies and services are securely implemented in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation. Since we’re widespread across disciplines, there is a great opportunity to tailor the role based on your capabilities and interests. The following rotations will also be based on your interests and career aspirations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and advising our IT department and business units on adopting new technologies and services securely across the globe
- defining, developing, and implementing minimum security requirements for infrastructure, platforms, and applications based on their risk profiles
- participating in the implementation of NIS 2
- analysing cyber security requirements from external stakeholders and developing internal requirements to support these.
To succeed in this role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, IT, or similar prior to 1 September 2024, with great results
- have strong analytical skills, a high level of personal drive, and a high learning ability
- take a proactive approach to your work and possess good communication skills, enabling you to establish constructive relationships with your stakeholders
- understand information security, incl. the challenges and trade-offs involved
- are interested in technology and understand infrastructure, platforms, and applications.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than 7.01.2024.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.