Finance and controlling
Lead Settlement Analyst (Energy Trading and Renewables)
Imagine a future where you’re at the forefront of the green transformation by managing the flow of transactions on renewable energy .
Join us in this role where you’ll act as a service delivery owner and subject matter expert to manage the revenue optimization of renewable assets across the US. You’ll play a vital role in supporting our US trading activity and continued growth.
Welcome to Global Revenue Services
You’ll be part of Revenue Services, Americas where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for securing revenue for energy contracts and trading in the US, ensuring we operate in a compliant manner, and enabling future growth. We’re a team of four working closely with the US Trading, Finance, and Risk teams, as well as Back-Office colleagues in Denmark and Poland. We value continuous learning and support personal growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing back-office subject matter expertise related to US renewable energy and trading
- ensuring timely and accurate performance of key team functions, such as confirmations, settlement, accounting, collateral management, internal controls, regulatory reporting, and KPIs
- leading projects related to new products and contracts, and managing complex ad-hoc requests
- implementing a new US ETRM system
- being a trusted and valued partner to the Trading team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance, accounting, economics, business administration, or similar
- have at least five years of experience in finance, accounting, or back-office related roles in a large organization
- have at least three years of experience with US power markets, with a particular focus on trading and renewables
- possess strong knowledge of the operations and procedures of US ISO/RTOs, such asERCOT, MISO, or SPP, and exchanges, such as ICE or NGX
- are able to independently manage complex issues and requests and assist others with the same
- are familiar with accounting processes and systems, preferably SAP.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[applicationDeadline]]. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[vpOfStaffingName]], [[contactPersonTitle]], on [[vpOfStaffingPhone]], if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.