Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you manage and organize operations and ensure a strong QHSE culture at assigned sites
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the day-to-day aspects of all operations of the assigned assets, including site setup, inventory, and staffing, as well as the coordination with on-site third-party service and maintenance providers to achieve high targets for asset performance.
Welcome to Operations, US Onshore
You’ll be part of Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will implement and maintain a strong QHSE culture at the assigned sites, including performing frequent quality and safety audits of work and developing relationships with local vendors to support site needs. As a team, we take pride in ensuring our operating sites remain safe and reliable. Our team holds tight relationships with all stakeholders. We value our integrity and passion as the boots on the ground and eyes on the equipment all while embracing the ability to grow our knowledge as a team and allow opportunities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assuming the local day-to-day responsibility for the assigned operating assets, typically 1-3
- keeping on-site operation and maintenance oversight of the assigned assets from the end of construction
- supporting the development and execution of the assigned operating site(s) and the annual operating plans pertaining to on-site activities
- engaging in stakeholder management, including on-site OEM team coordination and internal team building.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with on-site safety, quality, and regulatory compliance oversight
- have experience with on-site team supervision and coordination with managed service providers, HV BOP technicians, and other third-party service and maintenance providers
- have experience with local on-site stakeholder management, landowners, agencies, community relations
- have experience with the overall technical performance and efficiency of the assigned site’s.
- have experience with contractor supervision.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than [[applicationDeadline]].
Please don’t hesitate to contact [[vpOfStaffingName]], [[contactPersonTitle]], on [[vpOfStaffingPhone]], if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.