IT and digital
Senior Network Security Engineer
Imagine a future where you work in one of the world’s most innovative energy enterprises, aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an amazing and curious team that supports, maintains, and develops our global network security products. You'll work globally with other colleagues across teams. Once you get acquainted with our infrastructure, your knowledge and insights will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global network security solutions.
Welcome to Infrastructure Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the Network Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the organization’s entire data centre network and security solutions. We collaborate closely with the Corporate IT Security department, where we design and execute our network architecture. We work agile with a focus on self-organisation and team culture. The agility provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we plan and deliver our work. As a team, we value curiosity and fun working together, therefore we combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing network security infrastructure
- designing and implementing infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business
- supporting the development of automating our network security platforms
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and other key stakeholders to design and implement new products and platforms
- participating in operations and maintenance tasks, such as lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in operating network security and are acquainted with operating and deploying next generation firewalls, such as Palo Alto
- are eager to work closely with colleagues supporting our software-defined network platforms, such as Cisco ACI, SDA, ISE, and SD-WAN
- have general knowledge of creating network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- are used to working in an English speaking, international environment as part of a global team.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.