IT and digital
IT Security Specialist
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy and you strive to keep it secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of our dedicated IT security experts in our Security Engineering team. The purpose of the role is to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale. You’ll be able to put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment and you’ll contribute to an important growth journey where success means a greener future for you and future generations.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Cyber Defence Centre IT Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will provide triage, security analyses, and investigation support to our business units across IT and OT environments. The Cyber Defence Centre is the heart of the company’s technical security team, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to grow with us. We’re located across multiple countries and delivering in different time zones to ensure best support. As a team, we’re involved in building a sustainable green energy company, with diverse culture around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration to achieve security by design.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing critical infrastructure in multiple countries against advanced threat actors
- architecting and implementing security technologies used to protect our organisation
- learning, training, and mentoring talents for yourself and those around you
- tuning and validating the operation through MITRE ATT&CK and purple teaming either directly, or as a collaboration
- contributing to an agile setup which prides itself in transparency and co-creation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong SOC technology experience, incl. SIEM, EDR, OT/ICS, IDS, IPS, and scripting in Python and PowerShell
- have experience with cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure or AWS
- prioritise efficiency in your attitude to your work tasks and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues to develop talents
- possess a wealth of knowledge in the specific areas of security engineering and operations, and about cyber security in general
- communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing, and enjoy working in global environment.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.