Finance and controlling
Senior / Lead Tax Specialist
Imagine a future where you work with complicated domestic and cross-border tax challenges and high-profiled M&A transactions
Join us in this role where you’ll get a one-of-a-kind opportunity to boost your career. We’re looking for two new colleagues for our M&A Tax team, namely one permanent position and one temporary position for a 10 month period. In this highly interesting position, you’ll be on the front edge of the energy transformation and provide tax input for green energy projects that will shape the future.
Welcome to TAX
You’ll be part of the M&A Tax team where you, together with your highly skilled colleagues, will take part in the leading in-house tax team in Denmark and where you’ll be exposed to a wide variety of complex and challenging tasks. Our work is focused on supporting the green energy transformation, and tax is a respected and valued discipline across business lines. We’re responsible for delivering high-quality tax advice on a large number of investment opportunities, partnerships and other M&A transactions supporting the green energy transformation. We offer a dynamic and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your competences within tax. You’ll be part of an energetic, ambitious, and inspiring organisation in a high-paced environment. As a team, we’re highly motivated and dedicated in working closely together with the commercial teams and other stakeholders across Ørsted. When working for us, you’ll gain extensive business insight and experience great trust.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing high-quality tax input on investment opportunities and M&A transactions in existing and new markets within offshore and onshore wind and other green energy projects
- developing and providing recommendations on structuring solutions to our investments in a tax-responsible manner in line with applicable legislation and our tax policy
- being proactive in driving processes with internal stakeholders in Finance, Legal, Business Development, M&A, Valuation, and many other functions
- reviewing contracts, valuation cases and other relevant material and manage contact with tax lawyers and tax advisors
- participating in meetings and calls with partners, counterparties, and tax authorities
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree such as cand.jur., cand.merc.jur., cand.merc.aud. or cand.merc.fir. or another relevant degree
- have experience from in-house positions with law firms, tax advisors or tax authorities for the Senior Tax Specialist role and extensive experience for the Lead Tax Specialist role
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are a team player
- speak and write English fluently.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.