Business & Support- Management
Imagine a future where you’re part of a great team in a truly sustainable company, and where you’ll be able to develop in an environment with clear values, objectives, and goals
Join us in this role where you’ll establish, operate, and manage the local FM organisation in alignment with the Global FM Function. You’ll play an important role as a subject matter expert by assisting and supporting the establishment of other sites in the APAC region. You’ll be spearheading the implementation of the next generation Facility Management in the region.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Facility Management where you, together with your colleagues, will play an important role in enhancing the client experience for the company community. You’ll report to the Head of Global Facility Management, working out of Copenhagen, and have six colleagues and a broad range of subject matter experts scattered around the globe. The organisation aims to develop a user-centric service delivery approach focusing on user experience and user satisfaction.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing, operating, and managing the local FM organisation in collaboration and alignment with the Global FM function
- establishing and maintaining SME enhancement throughout the managed sites, utilising the global set up
- implementing and operating new service delivery models in collaboration and alignment with the Global FM function
- conducting and supporting IFM initiatives with procurement in alignment with the Global FM function/Procurement
- ensuring compliance with local statutory requirements, legislation, and company policies
- identifying and operating future service delivery models in collaboration and alignment with the Global FM function.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive FM experience – preferably from an international corporation/environment with proved remote management skills as well as communication skills
- possess distinguished industry knowledge and credibility as well as a thorough understanding of customer needs, key drivers, culture drivers, business models, etc. in the FM industry
- are conceptually skilled with a documented ability to grasp the essentials and create solutions
- bring innovation and can develop FM delivery beyond baseline delivery
- have a positive impact and impression on your surroundings
- are proactive, self-driven, and a high performer with the ability to drive change and ‘makes things happen’.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jørgen Ove Svendsen, Head of Global Facility Management, Facility Management, by telephone on +45 99 55 20 99 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel regularly between the regional sites in Asia as the site scope develops and more rarely to other regions such as North America and Europe.