IT- System development & Programming
Imagine a future where you’re shaping how we use and consider data in trading to enable the green transformation of the energy sector
Join us in this role where you’ll be industrializing the collection of large amounts of data and designing data stores that provide a platform for the development of trading models for the US power markets.
Welcome to US Trading
You’ll be part of a growing team where you, together with your colleagues, will be developing a truly data-driven approach to trading in collaboration with fundamental analysts, quantitative analysts, meteorologists, and traders. In a fast-paced innovative culture, you’ll be integral in turning data into information leading to improved decision-making.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines for modern cloud-based analytics and productionizing, deploying, and monitoring forecast and simulation models
- developing/architecting scalable machine learning models in close collaboration with analysts and traders
- optimizing data pipelines’ stability and performance
- performing statistical analyses on time-series data and developing and industrializing data analysis and pricing tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess strong programming skills as well as experience with Python, Kafka, Spark, SQL, Azure, etc.
- preferably have experience with machine/deep learning, Pytorch, and Tensorflow
- hold a top tier MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline (e.g. math, physics, or engineering)
- possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than December 7, 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the US, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.