Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Operations Project Manager
Imagine a future where you'll be part of shaping our emerging offshore wind market in the US
Join us in this role where you’ll be the Project Manager responsible for implementing the operations and maintenance setup for future offshore wind power assets as well as handover to Operations.
Welcome to Operations Development & Preparation
You’ll be part of Operation Preparation Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to constructing and taking wind farms into effect and continuously improving operations. Operation Preparation Projects is globally responsible for delivering the operational setup in new wind farms while securing the quality delivered by EPC.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring delivery of the operations setup program within the milestones and business case for the overall asset project, all while striving to reduce costs in the operational setup
- facilitating and leading the preparation work to set up future operations of the wind farm and acting as operations focal point for the construction project
- being the focal point for operations regarding the asset transfer and proactively ensuring that the final wind farm assets delivered have a high quality with minimal risk to operations
- being responsible for implementing all systems, processes, and logistics to allow our operations organization to effectively operate and maintain the wind farm after handover
- preparing and presenting decisions to management, ensuring that risks are quantified, resources are allocated, budgets are met, and proposals are supported by solid business justification principles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant project management skills and an excellent understanding of your stakeholder landscape, business case principles, as well as of operational and project environments
- can demonstrate solid project management-related experience, including resource coordination, cost management, planning, reporting, and contract management
- have an independent, organized, and structured approach to your work, yet have the ability to work without a structure in place
- have a relevant master’s degree.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than December 1, 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.