Business & Support- Economy & Finance
Imagine a future where you play a key part in delivering short-term trading performance transparency and business intelligence for the world’s most sustainable company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for maturing our performance data setup and enable it to support our future growth. You’ll be responsible for establishing the data backbone to track financial performance across our different contracts and communicate results to senior management and other stakeholders.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of Contract Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the end-to-end processes related to our internal and external contracts, from implementation to execution and reporting, including asset management. We’re part of a department that provides route to market for clean energy coming from the Group’s assets as well as external customers. In Contract Management we support that role by having a tight collaboration with our origination and trading teams to ensure the best possible setup for each of our contracts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- improving our reporting and business intelligence processes
- reporting performance to senior management and other relevant stakeholders
- translating our contracts into numbers and code in collaboration with our quantitative analysts
- supporting the team with other analytical tasks related to our contracts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, economics, business administration, or another quantitative discipline
- are proficient in coding, preferably in Python
- have the ability to translate numbers and facts into business conclusions and recommendations
- are detail-oriented and enjoy finding needles in haystacks
- are excited by the possibility of being exposed to senior management.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Camilla Schaumburg-Müller, Head of Power Portfolio Optimisation, by telephone on +45 99 55 79 60 if you’d like to know more about the position.