IT- System development & Programming
Senior Software Developer
Imagine a future where you power your career in the world’s most sustainable company and a global leader in offshore wind energy while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications to collect and analyse wind power data.
Welcome to Asset & Energy Management
You’ll be part of Reporting & Scientific Data Hub where you, together with your colleagues, will be working with multiple stakeholders and data sources to analyse wind power data using the latest technologies in the market.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality of IT products for offshore wind farms
- working closely together with the product owner, scrum master, SME, and other developers in the Agile Release Train
- ensuring the product quality by applying unit, regression, and integration tests and creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors with built-in quality
- participating in all scrum ceremonies with counterparts all over the globe
- designing and developing automation scripts when needed
- providing support and documentation as required.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level and/or relevant Microsoft .Net and development certifications
- advocate clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- have a proven track record and experience with development in .Net C#, MSSQL
- preferably have experience in deployment to Docker and Kubernetes
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 30 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.