Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Communications Specialist in Social Media
Imagine a future where you put the green transformation of the world’s most sustainable company into fascinating storytelling on social media
Join us in this role where you’ll help build our brand, grow our communities on our Group’s global social media channels, and launch new initiatives that take us to the next level. Using your international experience, you’ll produce content that captivates and inspires our communities across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram – and you know how to drive community management in a global environment.
Welcome to Group Communication
You’ll be part of an ambitious and experienced team in Media Relations where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for planning and executing our external news flow and communicating our corporate news on our global social media channels. You’ll report to the head of Group Communication, but you’ll have the daily dialogue and coordination of tasks with the Head of Social Media. You’ll also be working closely together with colleagues in the Global Branding & Marketing department who’re responsible for all paid social media activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- producing best-in-class content for the Group’s global social media channels
- driving and further developing our community management
- developing our social media content strategy together with the head of Social Media
- helping to further develop our employee advocacy programme.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an experienced SoMe communicator with a flair for dialogue-based communication, preferably with a broader background in journalism or communication
- have excellent writing and video-editing skills with a strong understanding of how to convert learnings from analytics into creative storytelling
- speak and write English and Danish fluently, which enables you to produce content for and engage with both our global and Danish social media communities
- have solid knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- can foster good relationships across a global business and act as an internal social media ambassador.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 1 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Martin Barlebo, Head of Global Communication, by telephone on +45 99 55 91 00 between 14:00 and 16:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position.