Engineering & Science – Wind Power
Asset Integrity Engineering Intern
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through sustainability and asset integrity management
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within wind power operations. In the team, we manage the overall asset integrity of our sites and interface directly with our sites, manufacturers, and asset owners. We offer a position where you’ll take ownership of tasks, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise and influencing major decisions and improvements.
Welcome to Business Integrity and Continuity
You’ll be part of Asset Integrity where you, together with your colleagues, will create and implement plans for Asset Integrity Management (AIM) and Maintenance, handle the management of change processes, and collaborate with and report to our customers and suppliers. You’ll also steer and/or manage development projects within Technical Integrity Management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- further developing the AIM Plan process
- analysing master data in our systems, such as SAP, to enable digitalised monitoring and reporting
- reviewing and updating our AIM process landscape.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying a bachelor’s degree at a Danish technical university and qualify for an internship
- have worked with engineering and/or business disciplines within energy, electricity, mechanics, or a similar field during your studies
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work tasks and thrive in a changeable environment
- are skilled at interacting and cooperating with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 7 December 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Petur Martin Herdalur, Head of Business Integrity & Continuity, by telephone on +45 99 55 75 76 if you’d like to know more about the position.