Business & Support- HR, Communication & Marketing
Learning and Development Specialist
Imagine a future where you make development activities for employees across our sites.
Join us in this role where you’ll help coordinate learning and development in Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
Welcome to Operations Excellence
You’ll be part of Learning & Development where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for creating and maintaining the competency framework that is standardised and globally aligned for employees across our sites in Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being a point of contact for sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark
- ensuring quality and standardization of training
- maintaining competency framework
- taking ownership of the roll out of a competency management programme.
To succeed in the role, you:
- completed business administration studies with focus on personnel development or completed apprenticeship with work experience in personnel development
- have experience within learning and development
- are structured, analytic and has a lean way of working
- have excellent communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Bente Gertrud Østergaard Boa, Head of Learning & Development, on +4599559282 if you’d like to know more about the position.