Sales and energy trading
Senior Data Management & Reporting Analyst
Imagine a future where your analytical support and insight in operational processes will contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing analytical support to operations and the wider business, as well as calculating and maintaining data feeding into a number of critical processes where 100% accuracy is vital for the UK, Danish, Swedish, and German markets.
Welcome to Commercial Business Solutions
You’ll be part of Operational Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver data-based analyses, insight, and recommendations to support management decision making. You’ll be part of the wider Gas Portfolio & Market Trading organisation, which will create exciting development opportunities within many different elements of the business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing a data foundation and insight in operational processes and making recommendations for improvement
- developing and maintaining operational reports, tools, and dashboards for use across operations and the wider business
- producing and submitting forecasts and other reports to the government, regulatory, and industry parties
- calculating and uploading industry charge reconciliation rates and maintaining datasets feeding into billing calculations and other operational processes
- taking a leading role, in wider projects, or IT changes as the data and reporting expert for operations
To succeed in the role, you:
- are educated to degree level and have technical knowledge of the B2B C&I energy market
- have experience working as a senior data analyst, or in a reporting or an analytical role
- are fluent in English
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with producing and delivering analysis-based recommendations and proposals to support senior management decision making
- have an interest in data and experience with SQL, and preferably other programming languages as well.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 February 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Franz Lanner Dreier, Operational Support Manager, on +4599554180 if you’d like to know more about the position.