Engineering and construction
Manager for planning, risk, and integration management
Imagine a future where you motivate and lead a team of highly skilled employees working on our prestigious offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading a dedicated team of highly skilled specialists. Our area provides the company’s offshore wind projects with project management support within the five PMI disciplines: integration, scope, schedule, resource, and risk management.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a dynamic leadership team with focus on collaboration, team performance, and customer satisfaction. We’re part of the Project Management Support line organisation with approximately 226 employees and a large management group cooperating closely with our colleagues across the entire organisation and participating in all project phases.
You’ll play an important role in:
- motivating and driving your department’s performance towards the company goals
- ensuring that professional competences are maintained and developed, and that processes and tools are used to support the needs of the projects
- providing expert knowledge and feedback for the projects and assuring the quality of work performed by own resources
- allocating resources to projects and maintaining communication with internal stakeholders as well as handling recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- constituting a management team together with the head of the Planning, Risk & Integration Management department and three peers, with focus on strategic and structural development of the area.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have leadership experience, preferably from a matrix organisation, have strong people skills, and see yourself as a good motivator who can coach, support, and develop your team
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or economics, or an equivalent leadership qualification
- have experience with project control management and can draw on experience, knowledge, and preferably competences equivalent to PMP, IPMA, or Prince2
- have experience working proactively with stakeholders, thrive in an international environment, and are a trustworthy and impactful communicator
- have business acumen and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 January 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorthe Wøldike Hansen, Senior Manager, on +4599552055 if you’d like to know more about the position.