Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you’re a key part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy by driving QHSE across our APAC portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in the implementation of QHSE culture and systems and in supporting our teams to ensure our renewable energy projects are delivered to high QHSE standards.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of Asia Pacific where you, together with your colleagues, will drive high QHSE standards across the APAC portfolio, so that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to excellent QHSE standards. We provide support across the lifecycle of projects, from development, construction to operations and are an integrated part of the wider APAC team and global QHSE community.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing QHSE management system
- enhancing QHSE culture and awareness
- providing training, support, and guidance
- supporting projects across all phases (particularly development)
- maintaining working knowledge of applicable legislation and other QHSE requirements and standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree or similar in QHSE, technical or engineering discipline
- have relevant industry experience (i.e. construction, infrastructure, energy)
- have excellent management, communication, stakeholder management skills
- are fluent in English Chinese or
- other Asian language.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-02-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, Talent Acquisition Taiwan, on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.