Imagine a future where you join our Offshore O&M Components Procurement team and develop and execute sourcing strategies to support our vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies across a number of different components categories for our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore O&M Components Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will secure contracts for the supply of components for our offshore wind farms. You’ll be part of a highly motivated and driven team, and report to the head of Offshore O&M Components Procurement and Supply Management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and executing sourcing strategies that support our overall module sourcing strategy
- owning and managing the procurement process from issuing tenders and RFI/ RFP, conducting commercial evaluation of proposals, and leading contract negotiation to contract signing and contract management
- preparing contract and tender documentation that meet legal and internal compliance requirements
- engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders to understand their needs in order to establish and execute suitable and effective sourcing strategies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, engineering, or a related field
- have procurement experience that preferably includes either logistics or renewable energies and EU tenders
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, including good attention to details
- have the ability to speak and write English fluently, and preferably experience with English language negotiations
- have a solution-oriented, and self-starter mindset, thrive in a rapidly developing working environment, and have experience with building constructive working relationships in an international team
- have good people skills to facilitate communication and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders as well as solid presenter capabilities for larger audiences.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mette Buus Pihl, Head of Offshore O&M Components Procurem, on +4599557953 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work both within and outside of Denmark.