IT and digital
Senior Information Security Management Specialist
Imaging a future where the world runs entirely on green energy and you strive to keep it secure and resilient.
Join us in this role where you'll be a part of our international security team. You’ll be an important player in building our scalable global Information Security Governance.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Information Security Management Center of Excellence, and work in an ambitious team with a perseverant but caring work spirit. You’ll bring in a solid knowledge of improving how large organisations develops and drives a next generation ISMS. Preferable you bring a strong experience of turning theory into hands on action with a business perspective in mind.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing the next generation Information Security Management System
- build a strong security culture
- advising colleagues and partners related to the global security polices and controls
- managing the processes owned by the team and related to security
- engaging with stakeholders to help them excel in protecting information and assets
- assessing that security measures are achieved where relevant
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong understanding of the Information Security Management disciplines
- have a deep understanding of risk and security frameworks (e.g ISO 27001, NIST 800-53)
- have a good understanding of EU NIS and Privacy regulations (GDPR)
- have strong analytical and communication skills
- hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL, talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk, if you’d like to know more about the position.