Marketing, branding and communications
Agency Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a great, pioneering in-house agency that creates inspiring assets for the world’s most sustainable energy company – and have fun while doing it
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key enabler for our future success. You’ll be responsible for continuously optimising our processes, managing our resource allocation, and improving our portfolio planning and investments, further enhancing the performance of our in-house agency, Global Branding & Marketing. Our ability to manage our daily operations lays the foundation for marketing success and enables our department to operate and prioritise efficiently, so we can’t wait to welcome you.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of Strategy & Concepts where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of our in-house agency that consists of eight specialised teams working collaboratively to deliver outstanding initiatives for our stakeholders: world-class design, inspiring campaigns, and impactful results. We have a strong focus on developing our tech and digital solutions to help us increase smartness and to enable scalability. Besides executing activities together with our market colleagues, we’re responsible for defining how we develop our brand and marketing towards stakeholders. You’ll report to the head of Global Branding & Marketing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the planning and prioritisation cycle to make the best use of available resources while helping the project managers and management team realise projects on time and on budget
- supporting colleagues by driving continuous workflow improvements by identifying issues and opportunities, making recommendations, and helping to ensure overall operations are running smoothly and efficiently
- implementing and operating our new resource allocation system with a proactive service approach to colleagues, including proactively finding solutions when bottlenecks appear in the production plan
- creating transparency and ensuring knowledge of how resources are spent to maximise the impact and return on investment and guide decision-making
- performing ongoing operational tasks and initiatives, including global budgets/forecasting/purchase orders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- bring substantial hands-on operational experience from a consultancy, an agency, or a corporate function in which you’ve been responsible for operations, portfolio planning, and performance management
- preferably have formal project management training and master both the agile and the classic project approach that exist in the department
- are a pragmatic, positive, and perseverant team player with personal impact who is motivated by supporting colleagues and prefers to talk to colleagues instead of sending emails
- enjoy working together with creative profiles who – in contrast to you – aren’t energised by systems, process models, or budget planning
- are able to deftly coordinate changes in multiple projects simultaneously and have a strong desire to build processes that enable colleagues to succeed, original ideas to materialise, and teams to thrive.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Bjørn Thorn, Head of Global Branding & Marketing, on +4599558876 if you’d like to know more about the position.