Operations and technicians
Structural Lead Asset Integrity Specialist
Imagine a future where you take up the technical challenges of ensuring optimal operation of our structural area on offshore wind farms.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the overall technical integrity strategy on structures and the technical management of lifecycle campaigns. You’ll be working on technical maintenance scoping on structures, communicating with a broad range of stakeholders and focusing on optimising our ways of working.
Welcome to Technical Integrity Management, Mechanical and Structural
You’ll be part of the Structural team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for site maintenance strategies, scoping, and evaluating structure technical integrity from an asset lifetime perspective. You’ll be leading a team of engineers ensuring that appropriate preventive and corrective actions are completed across our global footprint.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the roadmap for how to develop the technical area, and driving the different activities to implement it
- securing performance across the structural team, and collaborating with stakeholders in fulfilling the operation strategy, keeping an overview of issues and solving technical challenges at our sites
- ensuring transparency of issues and quality of the reporting on structural integrity issues and risks
- delivering and ensuring execution support for our sites or cross site delivery on structural issues
- delivering and ensuring technical support to our procurement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background, possibly a BSc or MSc degree in structural engineering, and have project management experience/certifications
- have some experience in technical leading of small high-performing teams in challenging and fast-paces projects or challenging industries
- thrive in an international environment, and are capable of creating good professional relationships with your stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently with an ability to communicate complex structural concepts to non‐domain experts in a collaborative fashion.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Roden Jensen, Head of Mechanical & Structural, on +4599554555 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.