IT and digital
Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll help the business department in their everyday work of taking care of the financial aspects of operating wind farms. You’ll be part of a team with a strong team spirit where we carry out our work, prioritisation, and business deliveries according to an agile framework, and where you’ll have great possibilities for developing your personal and professional competences.
Welcome to Trading, Bidding & Automation Solutions
You’ll be part of Automation Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will support our agile release train (ART) in digitalisation, in delivering business value through automation of offshore wind farm settlements, and in ensuring smooth IT operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- automating financial processes
- building and expanding backend services and user interfaces
- performing requirements analysis and definition with regard to projects and changes
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- taking an active role in maintaining, enhancing, and customising existing applications and systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience in programming, preferable in Python
- have experience of web technologies such as REST, Angular
- have knowledge of design patterns, good practices, clean code
- must be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset, able to occasionally multitask
- have practical knowledge of SQL and GIT.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Team Lead, by phone +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.