Inclusion & Well-Being Lead
Imagine a future where you work to ensure diversity, inclusion, and well-being in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll bring your experience, ambition, and passion around inclusion and well-being (I&W) to help our organization grow more effectively around the world. You’ll work with leaders and employees across our US organization that comprises both offshore and onshore wind farms where we create and develop green wind energy, hydrogen, and solar energy. In this space, you’ll own key initiatives to support our global agenda. You’ll be valued for the unique contributions you make – and for being yourself.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of I&W where you, together with your colleagues, will invest in the development of our people at Ørsted. You’ll shape this newly-created role and break new ground, delivering and developing as part of a global team of six, with impact in the U.S. and globally. You’ll be part of an ambitious, original, and energizing team where innovation, commercial focus, and curiosity are highly valued. We work flexibly within the team in order to lead and live sustainable holistic lives while being able to relate to a global organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- partnering with leaders in our U.S. business to tailor and develop our global strategy to build a more inclusive organisation and to deliver a step change in the diversity of colleagues
- monitoring data and developing insights into our business and the external market place, so we have evidence upon which to build, deliver, and track our plans
- advocating with internal stakeholders in the U.S. and further afield and enabling them to take accountability for this agenda
- partnering with diverse talent across our organisation, both within our inclusion networks and beyond, so they can accelerate their own development while supporting our culture
- building connections with external stakeholders to ensure we meet all expectations and regulatory requirements and to build coalitions to develop the supply of diverse STEM talents.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a track record in building a pipeline of diverse talent and shaping an environment in which everyone thrives and can contribute at their best
- have an informed perspective on how to make talent and HR activities as inclusive as possible and to use data to identify opportunities and track progress
- have the ability to manage a complex set of internal and external stakeholders at a range of levels
- have experience in monitoring and analysing data and using related insights to identify and deliver opportunities for change
- have a global sensitivity to connect with people and working practices across different cultures.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 19, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. We believe flexibility works two ways. If you need to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process, please let us know in your application.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.