IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’ll be helping the business succeed by translating business, security, and regulatory requirement into secure architectures
Join us in this role where you’ll translate business, security, and regulatory requirement into secure architectures. As part of the Security Architecture team, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Cyber Security Architecture & Consultancy where you, together with your colleagues, will build security practices, guidelines, and blueprints in cooperation with the security governance and risk unit, as well as the security analytics and threat intelligence units. With this foundation, you’ll be engaging with business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and advising our IT department and business units on adopting/implementing new technologies and services securely across the globe
- defining, developing, and implementing minimum security requirements for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, based on their risk profiles
- defining, developing, and implementing scalable security architectures to support out business growth and digital innovation
- formulating requirements toward vendors when procuring services and software, as well as approving vendors’ proposed solutions
- evangelising our security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints throughout the organisation, helping colleagues to build secure solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid understanding of the entire stack from networking to the application layer
- have a solid understanding of IT security, including the challenges and trade-offs involved
- have a good understanding of cloud technologies, including an understanding of PaaS and serverless
- possess good communication skills, enabling you to engage with people of different backgrounds and different levels of technical insight.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 06/27/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.