Student Assistant for Contracts & Commercial Management
Imagine a future where you’re part of an inspiring international work environment and get to combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in driving and transforming our procurement organisation. We’re working on an ambitious portfolio of digitalisation initiatives to improve our contract landscape by optimising usability, automation, and the overall analytical power of Ørsted Procurement.
Welcome to Digital Procurement
You’ll be part of Contract & Commercial Management where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the digitalisation through the creation of a more standardised and simpler contract portfolio. This could be by automating our contract templates through contract authoring software, updating and keeping our contract database compliant, creating and developing smarter tools to ensure high user satisfaction, or preparing analyses with the purpose of optimising and streamlining our current contract template portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in the automation journey for our contract landscape
- working with development and maintenance of the contract template portfolio, making sure that our templates are compliant and up to date
- contributing with high-level contract support and commercial advice across our procurement departments
- providing support for administrative tasks needed to run and improve day-to-day operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in an international environment and are fluent in Danish and English, both in writing and verbally
- are comfortable working independently and have a logical mindset and great attention to detail
- have an interest in all the diverse legal aspects in play when working with commercial contracts
- are an experienced user of MS Office programs and have a tech-savvy side where you’re comfortable working with various software programs
- are enrolled in a relevant study programme, e.g. BA.jur. (bachelor of law), HA(jur.) (BSc in business administration and commercial law), or a similar bachelor’s or master’s programme.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nanna Holmann Opstrup, Head of Digital Procurement, on +4599554289 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.