IT and digital
SAP MM Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll ensure stable implementations and operations and efficient support in one of Denmark’s most complex SAP system landscapes
Join us in this role where you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of logistics business applications for renewable energy projects around the world. We’re working according to SAFe (Scalable Agile Framework), where you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
Welcome to ERP Applications & Agile
You’ll be part of ERP Applications & Agile team, where you, together with your colleagues will be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of business applications for the wind power area. Our department designs, implements, and supports logistic processes. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing new and expanding existing functionality, bugs finding, and fixing
- supporting in cross-functional customising and making selected configurations for the implementation of the materials management component of the SAP system
- supporting in usage of the procurement processes for stock materials, consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, service entry, and materials planning
- supporting the business in using and controlling basic processes in logistics execution
- supporting of mass updates and master data creation using LSMW like info records, BOMs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience in SAP MM both on process and configuration
- have experience in implementation, maintenance, and support of SAP MM/SCM area
- have good knowledge of the material management and supply chain management processes
- have experience working in international companies
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer or financial science.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of ERP Applications & Agile CC, on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.