Engineering and construction
Project Coordinator for offshore wind projects
Imagine a future where you contribute to a smooth execution of global projects through a proactive and structured approach, efficient communication, and high team spirit
Join us in this role where you’ll be a focal point for a group of project managers and co-workers working together on achieving the goals on our wind projects. As the go-to person on administrative tools and processes, you’ll play an important role when it comes to maintaining a great working environment for the team. Working in a global matrix organisation, it’s important that you have a professional approach, strong communication skills, and enjoy working with many different personalities and cultures.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high-quality project coordination and support and, in this way, free up time for the core project management teams, which build our offshore wind farms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring updates of important documents with tight deadlines
- preparing documents, presentations, and reports for internal and external use
- coordinating and planning internal meetings and events
- maintaining and developing IT tools and processes at project and department level.
To succeed in the role, you:
- enjoy the supportive role and are outgoing and take initiative to get the tasks done and thereby add value to your own and your colleagues’ deliverables
- can work independently and have a service-minded, proactive, and positive approach to your work
- have experience in working with projects in a matrix organisation
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Betty Marie Haastrup, Team Lead, on +4599555974 until 23 July, and Lise Markvard Pejtersen, Team Lead, on +45 99 55 27 65 from 26 to 30 July, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 16 months.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting other company locations from time to time.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.