Sales and energy trading
Student Assistant implementing advanced analytics
Imagine a future where you work in a data-driven company that evolves continuously
Join us in this role where you’ll help develop tools for our trading floor that enable our traders to make statistical and data-driven decisions. You’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing your knowledge and expertise.
Welcome to Analytics & Optimisation
You’ll be part of Analytics & Optimisation where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for analyses and IT systems which support decisions relating to the daily optimisation of our Danish portfolio of wind turbines, power stations, and electric boilers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- helping to develop tools for our trading floor that enable our traders to make statistical and data-driven decisions
- bringing new ideas, methods, and tech to the team
- deploying analytical models/algorithms within a business context.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying IT, e-business, or another relevant course within analytics and/or engineering
- have at least two years left before graduating
- have worked with time series analysis during your studies
- ‘speak’/write R or Python fluently and are familiar with the different statistical packages in R or Python
- are familiar with machine-learning concepts (supervised and unsupervised learning) and data analytics
- have experience with the visualisation of results in e.g. Shiny.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 09 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Hvidberg, Lead Analyst, on +4599552873 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.