Operations and technicians
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’ll be challenged and rewarded by executing complex projects and campaigns in an offshore environment
Join us in this role where you’ll be in charge of operational projects and cross-portfolio campaigns across our operating fleet.
Welcome to Special Tasks & Inspections
You’ll be part of Campaign Execution where you, together with your colleagues, will handle global projects and inspection campaigns to ensure the integrity of our offshore wind farms. You’ll be working closely with our Offshore Managers to ensure optimal execution of all projects with a key focus on safety, cost, and risk mitigation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing a variety of inspection campaigns and remedial projects
- ensuring project progression according to the scope while keeping track of safety, cost, risks, time, and quality
- engaging with key stakeholders surrounding the project (HSE, procurement, sites/regions, finance, commercial functions etc.)
- driving SteerCo meetings to efficiently communicate with the project owners and ensure allocation of resources and timely decision-making
- driving risk management on projects but also on a team level.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong technical background (completed degree within engineering or similar) and a good commercial understanding
- have solid experience with the operational aspects of offshore wind farms from a technical perspective
- are flexible and able to adjust for last-minute changes
- are innovative and looking for synergies to bundle tasks and lower cost
- are an eminent stakeholder manager and have experience with managing external contractors and counterparts.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Roesgaard Mose, Head of Special Tasks & Inspections, on +4599552582 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.