Security Specialist - systems and operation
Imagine a future where you implement global security solutions to protect processes, assets, buildings, and people
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key figure in supporting our global organisation with a responsibility for processes related to the Access Control system, ID-cards, and video surveillance. You’ll hold a very central role as a subject matter expert and offer training and support to our global security organisation.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of a small team of five to six colleagues, where you’ll develop and implement the policies, guidelines, and processes necessary for the delivery of a professional global physical security solution. You’ll build good relationships with your stakeholders within a diverse and international environment, sometimes working across time zones.
You’ll play an important role in:
- running the global risk management, access control, and video surveillance systems
- supporting and advising the Global Security department’s point of contact
- ensuring the proper GDPR handling of data and administration of data input
- communicating on internal social platforms, e.g. Yammer
- providing general support with verification and documentation
- ensuring knowledge sharing and cooperation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience from data-driven systems and the digitalisation of processes
- are acquainted with physical security, risk management, and security compliance
- are familiar with implementing systems, preferably within an international context
- have a highly collaborative mindset and can translate ideas into results
- take ownership and are a strong communicator, creating guidelines and instructions in a broad international context
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tina Lehmann Jensen, Head of Global Site & Building Security, on +4599558633 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.