Imagine a future where you contribute your supply manager skills to our vision of leading the global green energy transformation at our pioneering, one-of-a-kind waste-to-energy facility
Join us in this role where you’ll be the onsite procurement representative that actively engages with the operations team to optimise the OPEX and support the development of the site and supply chain.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of Bio Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will support the Renescience team with strategic and operational sourcing and managing contracts while engaging in supplier relations management. The Bio Procurement team is based in two offices in Denmark, and you’ll coordinate weekly with the Denmark-based team while supporting a local Renescience team at the Renescience plant in Northwich.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conducting end-to-end sourcing and negotiations, including defining OPEX sourcing strategies in coordination with the Renescience business unit, Procurement, and Legal departments
- performing day-to-day operational purchasing and call-offs for the site, including management of purchase orders, goods received, and supplier follow-up
- following up on supplier performance and cost controlling
- being responsible for contract administration, including interpretation, commercial advice, securities, payments, procedures, novation tasks, commitments, training, etc.
- developing a cost estimate at completion for each contract and managing commercial risks, including identification, valuation, and mitigating.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant education within finance, legal, engineering or quantity surveying or the like or be qualified by experience
- have experience with structured sourcing in large international organisations and have experience with smaller operational purchasing tasks and spend control
- are self-driven and have a commercial mindset with strong negotiation skills and a solid understanding of contracts
- thrive in corporate and operational environments and are able to create good working relationships with your stakeholders across the organisation through strong communication skills
- have experience with said tasks from heavy industries like power plants, incinerations plants, the offshore industry, larger factories, or similar operational environments.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Please note, we are open to consider a candidate who could be based in another location and be on site 2 days per week, 3 days from home/ another office.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikkel Toft Ditlevsen, Head of BIO Procurement, on +4599555624 if you’d like to know more about the position.