Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a caring and ambitious team of colleagues who deliver high-profile transactions and investment decisions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the execution of project financings, M&A transactions, and investment approvals in alignment with Onshore’s strategic objectives. You’ll provide analytical support and defensible recommendations to internal stakeholders for the purposes of driving value to Onshore’s operating portfolio and development pipeline.
Welcome to Onshore Commercial
You’ll be part of Finance & Business Development where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the project finance and business development team and support the business with raising tax equity, advancing the organic pipeline of projects, and leading M&A transactions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- structuring, executing, and negotiating project finance and M&A transactions for the Onshore development pipeline
- forming recommendations, drafting execution plans, preparing materials, and coordinating the process for investment committee approvals
- managing analysts staffed to each project through task management, review of analyst work, and general accountability for the timing and quality of deliverables of analyst resources
- leveraging knowledge of the business unit and the renewable energy industry to continuously identify and execute opportunities to improve Onshore’s risk profile and business results.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have minimum six years of experience in project finance and/or M&A focused primarily on utility-scale wind or solar projects with demonstrated transaction execution experience, particularly in tax equity
- are able to manage multiple tasks and drive high-level performance from a junior team in a deadline-driven environment
- have a deep understanding of value drivers of business cases for renewable energy projects and a demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to optimize economic outcomes
- possess superior analytical and financial modelling skills, combined with critical thinking and a flexible attitude
- preferably have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or engineering
- preferably have an understanding of power markets and project development.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24-09-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.