Engineering and construction
Senior Systems Engineer
Imagine a future where you’re in charge of maintaining and optimizing operational onshore wind farms and other green storage power plants
Join us in this role where you’ll lead dynamic engineering tasks utilizing local engineering resources and resources from around the world. You’ll be responsible for solving operational technical challenges and optimizing the performance and reliability of operational onshore wind, solar, and energy storage power plants.
Welcome to Onshore Operations Engineering
You’ll be part of Asset Management where you, together with your colleagues, will identify, investigate, and solve technical challenges that face our operational onshore wind, solar, and energy storage fleet performance and reliability.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading technical root cause analysis efforts
- advising and connecting teams from a systems engineering perspective
- identifying and supporting technical issues, tracking existing problems, and participating in the resolution process for operating projects
- helping asset managers and plant managers with technical tasks in the office and the field
- producing, maintaining, and archiving site technical information along with creating and implementing processes for the organization’s continuous improvement efforts
- developing and managing project scopes of work for service providers, consultants, and equipment vendors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related technical field
- have senior level experience in the renewable energy industry
- have demonstrated written, verbal, and remote-working communication skills
- have a passion for renewable energy and the challenge of decarbonizing the power grid while integrating with the existing power grid.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17-09-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular traveling in relation to your work as needed. The travel time varies depending on project needs – we strive to keep travel in the 25-50% range.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.