Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent quality vendor master data to our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the vendor master data creation and maintenance on a global scale while ensuring the quality set of vendor master data in our system.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services where you, together with your colleagues, will support the vendor master data services on a global scale. You’ll join the Global Master Data team within Financial Services which consists of three people including you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring timeliness and quality of vendor master data deliverables
- supporting the creation and maintenance of vendor master data
- identifying and solving process ServiceNow tickets
- identifying and communicating process inefficiencies
- driving continuous improvements within the process area, i.e., providing the Agile P2P team with suggestions for improvements
- supporting your team members in their daily execution and monitoring service delivery within service level agreements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge on vendor master data processing, especially within APAC/US/Europe bank requirements
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically with vendor master data
- have great English and Korean language skills
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.