Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re part of one of the largest and most active corporate M&A teams within renewable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in expanding our portfolio of onshore wind and solar projects across markets in Europe, leading the valuation of development projects as well as M&A transactions. As part of these investment opportunities, you’ll prepare decision material and recommendations for senior management, executives, and the Board of Directors.
Welcome to Onshore Valuation
You’ll be part of Onshore Valuation where you, together with your colleagues, will be working on an array of global investment opportunities. Our team enjoys a key role in our business development and M&A transactions, which include acquisitions and divestments of onshore wind and solar projects. You’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, and you’ll gather and discuss valuation inputs with technical and power market experts as well as tax, accounting, and structuring advisers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing valuations of renewable energy projects for acquisition or divestment
- developing, maintaining, and operating business cases and valuation models for M&A projects as well as internally developed onshore wind and solar farms
- providing relevant financial analyses and presentations of M&A and development projects to support informed management decisions
- providing input to long-term financial planning at business unit and portfolio level
- ensuring high-quality deliverables on time and contributing to the continued development of best practices in your team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are newly graduated or have some experience from a similar position in a large group, consultancy, or investment bank, where you’ve gained hands-on experience working with financial models
- are proficient in and willing to work with discounted cash flow valuation, tax, and accounting and have a flair for solving complicated analytical challenges
- are a highly proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and speak and write English fluently
- have strong communication skills, work systematically, show responsibility, and can deliver high-quality solutions
- have a basic understanding of power market drivers, regulatory regimes, and accounting standards – or are willing to learn.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK at talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.