Senior UK Payroll & Employment Tax Specialist
Imagine a future where you help to drive operations across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Head of Global People Services, CE & UK in ensuring payroll and taxes within the UK are delivered in a prompt and efficient manner. You'll be the main point of contact with stakeholders from across the UK, taking ownership for payroll and tax-related tasks.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of Global People Services where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for payroll, HR, and other administrative duties across the region. Your primary tasks will include overseeing the entire employment taxes and payroll for over 1500 employees, assisting the Head of GPS CE & UK as our local expert.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring accurate and timely UK, Expat, and EBT payrolls each month
- completing all processes related to the end of the tax year
- serving as the single point of contact between the PL Shared Service Centre and the UK region for payroll and tax-related matters
- managing a wide range of statutory-related challenges and holding responsibility for all UK people-related risk management and statutory obligations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced understanding of UK payroll and UK employee tax legislation
- possess experience working with and setting up shared service centres
- have a demonstrable track record of being able to create simple and practical solutions for complex processes
- are familiar with working in an international and matrix organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of GPS for Continental Europe & UK, on +447795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting team members at our offices based in Denmark and Poland.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.