IT and digital
SAP FICO Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you help ensure efficient project and change implementation in one of the most complex SAP system landscapes in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of financial business applications for renewable energy projects around the world. We’re working according to the Scalable Agile Framework where you’ll gain knowledge of the end-to-end development and configuration cycle, as well as the operations to support applications.
Welcome to ERP Applications & Agile
You’ll be part of our ERP Applications & Agile team where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate closely with the business to ensure innovation and automation of our SAP environment functionalities. Our team strives to stay as the frontrunner in the green energy transformation. You’ll join a loyal and enthusiastic team with a friendly and supportive tone committed to doing their best every day.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and enhancing SAP applications in an agile and project-oriented way
- converting business requirements into application design
- taking responsibility for the overview of applications and solutions
- providing guidance and help to perform incident and problem management based on the existing production issues
- staying on top of the latest upgrades, technology, and strategies and patterns and having an overview of the existing solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have in-depth knowledge of the General Ledger and Asset Accounting area
- have a good understanding of financial processes, and can describe processes supported by SAP FICO application
- have experience in the implementation, maintenance, and support of SAP FICO area
- have participated in SAP global rollouts and FICO configuration in different regions e.g. US or APAC as additional asset
- understand integration points of SAP FICO with other SAP modules and applications.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of ERP Applications & Agile CC, on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.