Administrative Assistant, Legal
Imagine a future where the world runs on green energy, and you contribute to making that goal a reality by organizing and facilitating the activities of a dynamic legal department
Join us in this role where you’ll have ample opportunity to learn and grow your skills by ensuring the smooth and orderly functioning of a six-person legal team and by managing and organizing the corporate records and daily legal tasks.
Welcome to Group Support
You’ll be part of the Onshore legal team where you, together with your colleagues, will support Onshore’s financial, developmental, and construction growth, as well as the operation of wind, solar, and battery storage facilities for renewable energy projects in the United States.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing non-disclosure agreement processes from end to end, including distributing agreements for attorney review, maintaining a database of executed agreements, and cataloguing agreements in a document management system
- assisting with corporate entity formations, registrations, and recordkeeping
- setting up purchase orders for legal vendors in the SAP accounting system and coordinating with external law firms to ensure payment of invoices via the SAP accounting system
- helping to obtain signatures/notarizations on legal documents
- delivering first drafts of basic legal documents, e.g. operating agreements for corporate entities, organization charts, etc.
- notarizing documents, scanning and distributing mail, facilitating document organization and recordkeeping on Box, and creating and implementing new organizational procedures as needed.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have mid-level experience in an administrative assistant role, ideally within a legal department
- have an associate degree or a technical certification in a related field
- have acquired great proficiency in Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams
- are a persevering and organized professional with the desire to take initiative and grow into this new position in the legal department
- are a licensed notary or are willing to become one.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.