Business Application Responsible
IImagine a future where you provide expert technical advice to ensure the best possible use of Ørsted’s corporate information management
Join us in this role where you’ll play a part in promoting the best use of our SharePoint-based information management system, Deca. Together with your colleagues, you’ll work closely with the end users to ensure that their system setup supports their daily work. You’ll assist the users in complying with Ørsted’s information management standards, drawing on the latest functionality. You’ll also facilitate a super user network across business areas and countries, whilst improving our system training setup.
Welcome to Information Management
You’ll be part of QHSE where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for outlining and implementing high quality information management processes for our business. As part of our QHSE organisation, the team sets the overall governance for information management and supports all areas of the business. The team also supports Ørsted globally with information management guidance, physical storage, and expertise in the Ørsted information Management system Deca, built on SharePoint Online and Microsoft 365.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting end users and identifying business needs
- overseeing our support site and being the contact person for IT ServiceDesk
- having responsibility for end user training
- facilitating the super user community
- participating in refinement sessions and tests, together with the Deca Product Owner and the Developer team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are passionate about supporting the business
- have an eye for analysing user behaviour and business needs
- enjoy engaging with many stakeholders and are a good listener
- demonstrate relevant skills in information management and IT, with knowledge of SharePoint or M365 being a plus
- are a natural team player.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Dahl, Head of Information Management, on +4599552082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.