IT and digital
Senior O365 Consultant
Imagine a future where you help create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll work towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world, by establishing a top-class digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Cloud & Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of Information Management & Productivity Development where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate with the global Digital Workplace department and consult our highly ambitious team of senior developers and testers working with front line Microsoft technologies, incl. Azure DevOps (Azure Pipelines), SharePoint Online, and Power Platform.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing, developing, and maintaining Azure Pipelines to ensure automated release and governance of task allocation
- implementing, developing, and maintaining solutions to support CI/CD strategy and segregation of duties within O365
- developing and implementing strategy for business continuity and Office 365 development (SharePoint & Power Platform)
- providing governance on agreed coding standards, documentation standards and repositories
- evaluating existing systems, solutions, and processes and providing ideas for improvement
- prioritising and enforcing security and governance on Azure Policies across our tenants.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- have experience as a developer with strong technical knowledge of Azure DevOps (Azure Pipelines), Git, PowerShell, Microsoft Power Platform, and Microsoft Azure
- know how to work with YAML and have experience with working with SharePoint Online
- have a solid knowledge of agile methodology i.e., SAFE and frameworks such as Scrum, incl. Scrum theory, rules, and practices
- have good communication and presentation skills, and can work together with application architects
- are confident handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07-01-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.