IT and digital
Power BI Developer
Imagine a future where you develop innovative analytics solutions for the global leader in sustainable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll have ample opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with over 500 employees worldwide and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture at our office located in central Warsaw.
Welcome to ERP Development & Analytics CC
You’ll be part of the Analytics Team and the TRACE Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will take an active role in delivering Power BI solutions. In our team, we handle multiple data technologies, including Azure, HANA, and Business Objects and Tableau, based on agile methodology delivery.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating an end-to-end Power BI solution for a transparent, traceable, and efficient business case lifecycle solution allowing teams to get the right and reliable data at the right time
- revisiting and rebuilding existing models in order to address business needs and performance tuning if needed
- contributing towards a wider Power BI strategy by collaborating with the Analytics team
- proposing blueprints for further technology enhancements such as usage of Azure Analysis Services or Synapse.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have sufficient experience to be able to propose and develop end-to-end Power BI solutions from scratch, starting from the idea/concept phase
- confidently apply advanced DAX code, build additional M queries, and carry out performance tuning to address changing needs
- have good interpersonal skills, allowing you to form and maintain strong bonds with the project and product teams
- preferably, but not necessarily, have governance and Power BI service administration knowledge
- are fluent in verbal and written English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on +48 690 483 188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.
NB: Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.