UK HR Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you'll be a key player in driving HR operations all across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of operational HR and supporting employees, managers, and the UK People & Development and Global People Service teams. Here, you’ll deliver a seamless service that follows authorities’ matrix, process, policies, and procedures.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of GPS, Europe & UK where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for payroll, HR, and other administrative duties across the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating closely with the Payroll, HR business partners, and specialists in Denmark to provide a seamless operational HR service
- providing a seamless HR process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- reviewing processes to increase efficiency in collaboration with the HR operations team
- ensuring that all HR systems are used efficiently, improving the data input/extracted and working with payroll to link HR SAP and payroll software
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working in an international environment
- possess or strive to obtain CIPD qualified or similar accredited professional qualification
- are an excellent interpersonal communicator who can create a network of key contacts internally and externally
- have personal credibility and the ability to influence key stakeholders across the customer base and throughout the organisation
- have the ability and sensitivity to effectively work across the range of all organisational levels
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of GPS for Continental Europe & UK, on +447795642840 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll occasionally be visiting team members in our UK and Denmark offices.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.