IT and digital
Senior SCADA Engineering
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise and help developing our SCADA system
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for configuring controls for turbines and securing data acquisition. You’ll work with various SCADA domain experts across Northern Europe and Malaysia. We’ll support your personal and professional growth by enhancing your technical capability within e.g. Wonderware, OSISoft, SAFe Agile, etc.
Welcome to Platform, integration, and data (PID)
You’ll be part of our SCADA team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the organisation globally. Our team fosters a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- playing an active role in developing and supporting SCADA, Wonderware, OSISoft systems besides planning, upgrading, installing, configurating, supporting, and maintaining OSIsoft PI System servers, interfaces, and client tools
- handling tasks together with teams as well as independently and ensuring high-quality deliveries through your interaction with customers and colleagues
- extracting key system data for business analysis, ensuring a high level of IT security for these databases
- solving incident ticket within the SLA, plan and patching support on all systems, on duty guard support for major incidents
- controlling power plant site upgrades such as T2000 to T3000 and setting up new connections and secure a stable operation to these systems
- being responsible for the expansion of grid services in SCADA systems and continue the support on Bio Thermal business applications / V-Node plans.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a high level of SCADA or Historian skills and have experience with one or more SCADA or Historian systems, preferably OSISoft PI and Wonderware
- Good knowledge of and experience with industrial communication protocols, such as OPC DA, XML and UA, IEC 104 and Modbus
- have experience with MS SQL Server system administration, SQL query, MS Windows Server (2012 and 2016) system administration and are able to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot in cooperation with our Windows Server and network team.
- have experience with basic programming skills for configuring and maintaining scripts also practising Agile approach
- have experience with High Availability systems and understand what is required to obtain high availability
- have good analytical and troubleshooting skills and a methodical approach to solving difficult problems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-11-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali,Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.