Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you manage the construction of utility scale renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the construction of each onshore utility scale renewable energy project, while ensuring the successful execution of each project in terms of safety and schedule.
Welcome to Technology and Operations
You’ll be part of the construction team where you, together with your colleagues, will be an integral part of the construction and execution of each project. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for each project.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing all onsite day-to-day construction, commissioning, and closeout activities
- understanding energy, procurement, and construction (EPC) contracts
- supporting the implementation of Safety, Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) and Construction Schedule planning, including verification of contractor progress billing
- coordinating with procurement and owner equipment vendors during delivery and commissioning phases
- facilitating communication with internal and external project stakeholders, including landowners, utilities, and community relations
- leading site meetings with EPC contractors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in renewable energy, specifically in construction management
- have advanced knowledge of construction management methods
- have expertise in construction, particularly electrical work and safety management, including among others Occupational Safety and Health administration and incorporation of safety into daily working practices
- have previously worked in multidisciplinary and international teams
- have strong communication skills and the ability to influence.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to travel to the project site. There are currently projects under way in Texas, but project location may be located outside of Texas.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.