IT and digital
Lead Application Portfolio Manager
Imagine a future where you drive activities and processes for ensuring the application health of our large and essential application portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll collaborate with colleagues across IT to drive the key disciplines of application management throughout the full lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for keeping updated plans for service, lifecycle, compliance, and finance for the portfolio based on our policies and processes.
Welcome to Welcome to Business Platforms
You’ll be part of one of our agile release trains (ARTs) where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the system team. In ART you’ll work closely together with the feature teams and drive the prioritisation of application management features and stories across the ART in close collaboration with product owners and specialists. You’ll work closely together with application architects, developers, experts within service transition, IT security, service delivery, and the agile leadership team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining an overview of the application portfolio health which serves as foundation for priorities
- driving application management activities based on well-defined methods and metrics for application’s business fit, incl. technical fit and portfolio fit
- assessing cost and technology risks
- proactively identifying improvement initiatives with the purpose of identifying potential efficiency
- ensuring high data quality within the application portfolio.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience working with application management either as an application architect, application manager, service delivery manager, or IT management consultant
- have worked with large and complex application portfolio in a global setup
- possess an analytical mindset with a strong IT understanding
- are able to establish strong relationships, have strong communication, and have presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- are a strong team player who want to proactively pursue opportunities to improve our application portfolio and way of working in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mia Wedege, Head of Digital Leaders & Specialists, on +4599557238 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.